Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Looking for your rosacea skin care routines!

Hi all, 

I have just developed rosacea not too long ago, and I have been struggling to find face wash/a routine that does not irratate the redness of my skin or help my occasional hormonal acne. 

I would love some recommendations for face washes/moisturizers from anyone who has found a routine that works for their rosacea! 

Thanks☺️ 

Re: Looking for your rosacea skin care routines!

I also like the Clinique Redness Relief powder. It helps ease the itch and the yellow of the powder mitigates the redness on the days you don't feel like wearing makeup.

I like the REN ever calm line. I use the cleanser (Evercalm gentle cleansing milk), the serum is the EVERcalm anti redness serum and the Evercalm Global protection day cream. I haven't tried their ever calm ultra comfort rescue mask yet but that is next on my list.

I would suggest using Origins's Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Mask for 2-3 days to calm your skin down first. The redness on my cheek got really bad due to the heat and humidity last week and then I decided to use that mask for a few days and now my face feels way better. Other than that, I have also added the Watermelon glow pink juice as my moisturizer.

Now my daily routine is: 

At night: Face wash( Lancôme's Crème Mousse Confort Creamy Foaming Cleanser, it is super smooth and great for sensitive skin) - Mega-mushroom mask - Toner(Lancôme's Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner) - Watermelon glow pink juice

Morning: Same but minus the mask. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing