Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin

Looking for good product for combination skin....

I have combination skin and I ahve tried couple brands.. some of them feel like taking my complexion away and some for instance in case of face wash leaves my skin dry and then moisturizer too oily...

And in case when face wash is gentle, I dont get the feel of cleaned, fresh face...

What should I do? Any suggestions of the products you ahve tried and loved?

I like NARS skincare balancing products for washing and m...

I like NARS skincare balancing products for washing and moisturizing my combination skin.

If your skin feels tight or dry the cleanser is probably...

If your skin feels tight or dry the cleanser is probably too harsh and if you're feeling oily after moisturizer it isn't the right one either.  I use glycolic cleansing bar from Perricone which is good for all skin types.  You might look into products that are made for "normal" skin to see if they are better suited for you.

Hi,    I like Philosophy's Purity Made Simple cleanser, I...

Hi, 

I like Philosophy's Purity Made Simple cleanser, I have combo/oily skin, and it doesn't strip my face or make it oily. Try a sample.

Re: Hi,    I like Philosophy's Purity Made Simple cleanser, I...

Hi,

I love Origins Checks and Balances. I've been using it for years, and it is made for combo skin.

I know a couple of people with combo skin that rave about...

I know a couple of people with combo skin that rave about ClickR Skincare Stop Time Night Cream and Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream.

I would try a good gel cleanser, with a Clarisonic. Ole H...

I would try a good gel cleanser, with a Clarisonic.

Ole Henricksen has an awesome "On the Go Cleanser", it smells like fresh oranges and leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean, w/o drying it completely out!

Ole Henriksen's "On the Go" Cleanser is awesome...

Ole Henriksen's "On the Go" Cleanser is awesome!! It's perfect for combo skin...Give it a try!!

I know this is so late but I've used Zirh Clean as a clea...

I know this is so late but I've used Zirh Clean as a cleanser.  It gets my face clean but it doesn't necessarily help cut down on oil production.  I've noticed that my blackheads around my nose have slowly disappeared with continued use.  I've also started using the Sephora Smart Dual exfoliator 1-2 times weekly.  As far as moisturizers go, I cannot help you.  Smiley Sad  My face is oily like a frying pan.

Re: I know this is so late but I've used Zirh Clean as a clea...

I have used and like Zirh also, it's a great line. My skin is super oily also and the upside of that is that as I've aged it's not wrinkled very much.

Yeah. An oily face does have its upsides. For instance, one time I had really dry hands and I just wiped them across my forehead and I was okay for the day. But it sucks when I have on foundation.

I use bare minerals. I have always had to use blotting papers no matter what type of foundation I've tried.
11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors