Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin

Looking for a new face lotion..

Right now I use the clinique gel which doesn't break my skin out at all so I love it! However.. for winter I feel like I need something that hydrates my skin a bit more. I'd like something similiar (absorbs quickly/doesn't break my skin out). Thanks.

If you aren't afraid to try oil, I recommend the Josie Ma...

If you aren't afraid to try oil, I recommend the Josie Maran Argan oil. If that's something you're afraid to try, however, I would also recommend Fresh's Face Cream. A lot of people complain about the smell, but it works really well.

Good evening, Beckylmnop!  I also use the Clinique Dramat...

Good evening, Beckylmnop!  I also use the Clinique Dramatically Different Gel, which I love.  I also observed that during the winter months that it's not quite enough for my skin although it is oily.  You might want to consider using Clinique's Moisture Surge Extended Relief gel, which will give your skin a burst of moisture without breaking you out.  It disappears quickly into the skin and is fragrance free.  I've been using it for the last few weeks and I love it!  I use it in the morning after my moisturizer and before my primer.  I also use it as a night "cream."  To find out more, read about it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P209117&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=1254

Good luck!

I have a suggestion, in which I am pretty sure some peopl...

I have a suggestion, in which I am pretty sure some people know what I am going to suggest. -cough- One of the best products I have tried is FAB Ultra Repair Cream.  It is the one and only product which has moisturized my skin during its dry cycle.  Another thing that I like about it is the fact that it is reasonably priced.  It isn't like some products that are $30 for only a 1 oz container.

I have tried Clinique's Moisture Surge before.  I liked it but didn't find it to be moisturizing.  As a matter of fact, my skin seems to have soaked it up so much, that it felt dry 10m minutes later, not something in which I want to experience at all.

Hope this helped a bit and good luck on your search.

Re: I have a suggestion, in which I am pretty sure some peopl...

@Bridalweath I love your passion for the Ultra Repair Cream Smiley Wink I used it yesterday after waxing and was reminded why I can never be without it.

Re: I have a suggestion, in which I am pretty sure some peopl...

Haha. Thanks, keelybt. I get told often that I should be a saleswoman or something because I tend to get very passionate about the things I like.
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors