Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Looking for a good BB cream or Tinted moisturizer!!

As we transition into Spring/Summer I wanna wear a lighter product for my face.A good BB cream or tinted moisturizer is kinda hard for me to find since a lot of them leave me feeling greasy, which i don't need for my Combo to Oily skin. I have redness on my cheeks which ideally, I'd like the product to cover but thats about it. No acne except for the occasional pimple here and there. 

Please let me know your recommendations! I have tried a few but not what I'm looking for! Thanks in advance guys<3

Re: Looking for a good BB cream or Tinted moisturizer!!

I think if you're looking for a matte tinted moisturizer, you might enjoy the Revlon Candid Anti-Pollution foundation.

It's called a foundation, but it has light-medium coverage and it will dry to a matte/natural finish. Its light enough the my freckles show through. It's very comfortable and long lasting on my dry skin, but when it starts to wear off it fades gracefully. You can get it at Ulta. 

I've tried a lot of tinted moisturizers & BB creams because I love a sheer/light coverage and dewy base. This is the only one I've tried that I'd recommend to someone with oily skin.

Revlon-Photoready-Candid-Anti-Pollution-Foundation-Review

Laneige Hydra BB Cushion is the best! It looks so natural, feels very light, and lasts all day. 

Hi there,

I recently got the new boscia Skin Perfecting BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30: #https://www.sephora.com/product/skin-perfecting-bb-cream-broad-spectrum-spf-30-P443379?skuId=2168409...

and I LOVE it! It's not greasy at all and I have very oily skin but it keeps me looking fresh all day. It covers all my acne scars but is still very lightweight. Hope this helps 🙂 

OHHHH! I'll have to check it out, this one sounds like it'd be what I'm looking for! Does it hide red well?

@LippieNikki I like bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE® Tinted Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Mineral SPF 30 Bamboo 5....

and for fuller coverage IT COSMETICS - Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40

I've actually tried both! I'm using the IT CC cream right now actually but not the dewy one, the regular one in the silver tube. I do love it but I still feel its a bit heavy for what I'm looking for. The bare minerals one I personally wasn't a big fan of. I appreciate you and glad we have the same tastes aha.

Thanks boo! Ill check it out 🙂

@LippieNikki 

Check out ERBORIAN - CC Crème High Definition Radiance Face Cream Skin Perfector

It's a light coverage CC cream that feels lightweight on the skin while providing some coverage at the same time. It doesn't make me feel greasy throughout the day despite having oily skin.

Thanksss girl! I'll check it out!

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • Revlon-Photoready-Candid-Anti-Pollution-Foundation-Review
testing