Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Lip balms

Hello, any one can recommend me what is it the best lip balm I can get at sephora? My lips something so dry/crack even though I apply vaseline.  Need help pls!!

RE: Lip balms

Fresh Sugar Advanced Lip Therapy! Saved my lips last winter. It’s a bit pricey but definitely worth it!

Bite Agave lip mask is amazing! I usually only wear it at night but have worn it during the day as well and love it. It looks nice and is very moisturizing. For balms I like the Jack Black balms, both the squeeze tube (a little hard to get out if they get too cold) and the regular tube. Fresh also makes really great balms but they're a little pricey for me bc I wear lip balm all day, every day and they can't last longer than a few weeks for me. Caudalie Lip conditioner is very nice as well and not as expensive as the Fresh ones. There's one other I liked that was in a tin but I can't remember the name! It was nice though, the tin was gold and kinda big with a flower (maybe a rose) on it and the stuff was pink and smelled like a nice hard candy. As far as exfoliating, I usually just brush over my lips with my toothbrush at the end of my teeth brushing sessions for a couple seconds and it seems to work just fine for me!

Re: Lip balms

The Smith's Rosebud Salve is great! 

https://www.sephora.com/product/rosebud-salve-P42204?skuId=683490&om_mmc=ppc-GG_220827039_1757221539...

It's only $6 and is cruelty free! Best of all it is really effective at moisturizing your lips and doesn't feel greasy at all. I used to use Glossier's Balm dot com exclusively until I gave this a try. Works just as great but much more affordable. 

Try the bite Agave lip balm and use a lip scrub once a week to help remove dead skin. At night use a sleeping mask, the ones suggested are the ones I use and they’re both great, the Laneige one smells wonderful

Jack Black Lip Balm works great and it's relatively inexpensive as well. It contains an SPF which is an added bonus for me 

Laneige lip sleep mask is the best. I also like the bite agave mask but not as much as the leneige one. 

Conversation Stats
testing