Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin

Is clarisonic good for teen skin?

I have skin that is sensitive to breaking out, i was wondering if the clarisonic would be a good option?

Clarisonic is very gentle while but deep cleaning so you...

Clarisonic is very gentle while but deep cleaning so you wouldn't have to use "harsh" face washes that so many people do with acne problems...a gentle fash wash, a gentle deep cleaning and you'll be amazed at your skin quite soon.

I watch "Juicystar07" on Youtube and she says i...

I watch "Juicystar07" on Youtube and she says it works VERY well! So go ahead and give it a try! It is expensive though..

In my opinion, the Clarisonic is a more LUXURY way to was...

In my opinion, the Clarisonic is a more LUXURY way to wash your face.

If you have GOOD money to waste, get this.

But your just gonna get almost the same results with your fingers.

The only difference is that your skin is going to be a little more smoother.

Re: In my opinion, the Clarisonic is a more LUXURY way to was...

Thank god that someone out there has my EXACT opinion about the clarisonic. I talked to tons of people ( real ppl, not online posts) that were nothing but disappointed in this product. I was interested in it up until the point where I talked to a professional dermatologist that knows and has treated many people that have used the clarisonic and what she told me is that it spreads bacteria around your face if you have acne ( so those "purges" that people experience is from the machine grabbing bacteria from the pores and moving them around to other places), that it breaks capillaries, and that it breaks collagen down in your skin. Plus it doesnt even remove all your makeup. A complexion sponge ( so effective, yet so cheap!), a good scrub or even a manual facebrush does the same job. Although with my sensitive skin right now, all I use is a milky cleanser and a good moisturizer. Thank you for this post!

I am 18 and the Clarisonic changed my life. I bought 2 wh...

I am 18 and the Clarisonic changed my life. I bought 2 when it was a TSV on QVC a few years ago so my mom got the other one. I've suffered from horrible acne mostly on my forehead and chin ever since I can remember and even though I was seeing a dermatologist the products didn't work until I started using the Clarisonic.  I never thought I'd say this but I look forward to washing my face everyday!! After the first use you're skin is soft and you just want to feel your skin. I also have VERY sensitive skin which is why I never wear makeup because I always break out. I would much rather have beautiful radiant skin from something like this! It's expensive but absolutely worth every penny. I've been complimented on my skin numerous times which has never happened before.  If there was one thing I'd need to save from a fire after I grab my purse and phone I'd grab my Clarisonic. I use it in the morning and at night. I also never write reviews so you know this must be good!

I am 56 years old, have had problems with blackheads, acn...

I am 56 years old, have had problems with blackheads, acne and oily skin since I was maybe 11 years old.  I am not an imaginary "online presence" who is pitching for the company that makes Clarisonic.   I actually resent that someone posted that possibility and think it's really ridiculous, that isn't the purpose of this forum.   I have had an awesome experience and results with this product, and the Sonicare toothbrush made by the same company and I am sharing this opinion with other people.  My results are real and substantial.  I don't have really sensitive skin, so I can't speak to that.  I use the normal brushhead and have been using the product for over a year.  I have reversed gum disease by using the toothbrush for about the last 6 years.  Good luck!!

Re: I am 56 years old, have had problems with blackheads, acn...

Anaa-I also am a 50 year old with problems with acne and oily skin. I have tried every topical treatment known and the best (only) results that has truly made a difference is when I introduced Clarsonic brush to my daily routine. Ditto on the toothbrush as well!

I know! The toothbrush has saved me a ton of money and my periodontist praises me for diligently flossing (I don't). It's good to hear from someone who has actually used the product before making a recommendation. I bought both products for my daughter and she has had great results as well!

Yup....Clarsonic and Perricone! LOL. Gods gift to acne prone, gum receeding Goddesses! (OK...I dont brush with Perricone, but if he made it, I just might!
Madison...the Clarsonic is very gentle and it deep cleans, which I think is the true solution to acne prone skin. It should help, not hurt....
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors