Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

Is Glow Recipe Worth It??

Hi! I have crazy acne-prone combination skin. I have a few dry spots, but my forehead and nose are extremely oily. I am curious about the Glow Recipe Watermelon line, but I'm on a budget and want to know if it's worth the money. Thanks❤️

EDIT: Thank you so much for the awesome replies! This helps. Thank you

Re: Is Glow Recipe Worth It??

I have the same issue ...I bought the smaller kit to try and so far it’s working fantastic ..the pineapple serum is also great and I did not break out 

I would recommend trying to get your hand on samples if you are able, @SophieMaeL. Unfortunately a couple of the watermelon products caused breakouts for me. 

@SophieMaeL I love Glow Recipe products - they smell good and the 2 you shared are really nice.  The watermelon mask is a lovely lightweight moisturizer and the mist is sooo refreshing.  The brand also has a great Pink Juice moisturizer.

Before you spend your money, though, what exactly are you looking for in your overall routine?

There may be more affordable options for lightweight moisturizer and then you could maybe still get the mist?

Hey try this it super great for oily combination skin but doesn't dry you out and texture is a light gel

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing