cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

I need help

K here's the situation I'm 14, my skin is oily combination and acne prone I don't know which makeup products and skincare products are the best for my skin. Also i am in a search for the perfect back to school foundation that's also looos good under flash photography because i need to take pictures for my year book but i don't know what's the best foundation for this. My personal reference for a foundation is medium to full coverage because i have acne so i would like to cover it up and the foundation have to feel light weight on the skin. But I'm also wants the foundation to protect my skin. Thnxs so much.

Re: I need help

Milani Conceal + Perfect is very inexpensive, and great for oilier skin!

Hey! For skincare, I would recommend First Aid Beauty Fac...

Hey! For skincare, I would recommend First Aid Beauty Face cleanser, Fresh Soy, or Yes To Cucumbers Cleansing Milk (drugstore). Cleansing twice at night will def help with the combo skin (if you are wearing makeup). Then I would say a light Aha for exfoliation - Pixi Glow Tonic would be great. Next is hydration bc balanced (not dry) skin is the goal. My personal fave Hado Labo Gokujyun Lotion or The Ordinary Hyaluronic is also good. Then top it all off with some moisture - Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Lotion or Dr Jart Ceramidin Liquid. So there it is - 4 steps, give it two weeks and you should notice some differences. At that point you should be able to tell if you need less/more moisture and need to make adjustments. These are all effective, gentle products - biggest advice is to keep it gentle since you're young and your skin is gorgeous I'm sure!

RE: I need help

Lush sells great skincare products for your concerns and I would recommend a Tarte foundation.

RE: I need help

Hello! So I'm not sure about the skin products.. I'd recommend going into Sephora and just get a bunch of samples and see what works for you and what doesn't. That's what I did before I figured out my skincare routine! As for a foundation I really like to use the Esteè Lauder double wear foundation. It's a medium to full coverage foundation! And it looks great in flash photography because it doesn't have SPF so there's no flash back. It feels so lightweight and it does not clog your pores. Hope this helps!
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing