cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

I am looking for foundation!!!

I am looking for a foundation that covers my acne and lasts all day without breaking up. I have tried urban decay all nighter sephora 10-hour and kat von d. I use the kat von d primer and the kat von d setting powder and urban decay setting spray. I have combination skin. Please help me!!!

RE: I am looking for foundation!!!

I would give cover fx a shot. Their brand is known for having more skin care ingredients which is great for any acne prone skin. It is also medium to full coverage and is water based. It's enriched with vitamin C and E to help protect your skin. However this foundation is a luminous finish so if you want more matte use their mattifying primer or spray both work really great.. this brand has been clinically tested and is vegan! All products are *free of parabens *fragrance free *gluten free *mineral oil free and *talc free

Re: RE: I am looking for foundation!!!

Luminous foundation is a no-go for acne prone skin, no matter what spray you put on top.

Cec1026 wrote:
I would give cover fx a shot. Their brand is known for having more skin care ingredients which is great for any acne prone skin. It is also medium to full coverage and is water based. It's enriched with vitamin C and E to help protect your skin. However this foundation is a luminous finish so if you want more matte use their mattifying primer or spray both work really great.. this brand has been clinically tested and is vegan! All products are *free of parabens *fragrance free *gluten free *mineral oil free and *talc free

Clinique super balanced makeup is the best! It has a demi-matte natural looking finish and has amazing coverage. It's great for combo skin because it doesn't get patchy on dry spots or looks greasy on oily spots. I've been using it for 2 years and I swear by it. I wore it for my prom and it lasted all night!

Lacôme is perfect and lightweight.

I have combo skin as well and I have recently tried the Clinique beyond perfecting foundation and it's super full coverage and lasts all day on my skin
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing