Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin

How to remove scars?

how to remove the old acne scars that have become discolored because of the sun exposure? 

Orgins brighter by nature serum!

Orgins brighter by nature serum!

Hello, you can try murads acne spot and pigment lightenin...

Hello, you can try murads acne spot and pigment lightening gel. Make sure to use this at night and wear an spf of at least 30 the next day. If you plan on spending alot of time in the sun do not use the product the night before. If you want a more natural brand, ole henricksen has a product called enlighten me.

N

Ole Henricksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster is a brightne...

Ole Henricksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster is a brightneing serum which works great & smells amazing.  I agree with the Murad gel, however it tends to be pretty harsh on skin but one we have seen great results with.  I also hear the cliniqie dark spot corrector is more botanical than chem.

Murad rapid lightening gel works great. The thing with th...

Murad rapid lightening gel works great. The thing with these products that treat darkness is that you cannot go in to the sun At all without an SPF lower then 30. Even then it's not good. The sun is what makes these scars appear and putting a lightening treatment on a dark spot and going in the sun will only make the spot darker. It is definitely something you should do in the winter to avoid sun exposure. Also when you stop using these products the spot will come back.. It is just really important that if you are treating your skin in Any way, you avoid going in the sun. I know easier said then done.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors