Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Hourglass foundation

I have combo skin and a few fine lines and wanna try a new foundation. I have heard really good things about the hourglass foundation but is it good for combo skin? Does it settle into fine lines? Is it really long wearing?

Re: Hourglass foundation

Are you referring to their liquid or stick foundation? I have not tried the liquid foundation but their stick foundation is probably the best foundation I have ever used. I have combination skin and it works really well for me! It stays on all day and totally lives up to it's name. It feels like I am wearing nothing while giving my skin a totally flawless look. I don't have a ton of lines but I don't find that it settles into pores or anything. Hourglass is a really trusted brand for me they are worth the price in my opinion. 

RE: Re: Hourglass foundation

Do you apply yours with a brush or beauty blender?

Re: RE: Re: Hourglass foundation

I apply mine using the hourglass vanish foundation brush (I actually had this before the stick foundation because I just wanted a good foundation brush) but I've seen people use other brushes and a beauty blender to apply it on youtube. I think it applies better with a brush but that's just personal preference. 

RE: Re: Hourglass foundation

Thank you so much. I'm excited now to try it!
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing