Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Hi was wondering what kind of skin tint you guys would recommend for me I have combination skin and I have acne that is clearing up

Re: Hi was wondering what kind of skin tint you guys would recommend for me I have combination skin and I have acne that is clearing up

Hi @Pisces011, I have combo skin (oily T-zone, drier cheeks) and I've been enjoying Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays Lightweight Foundation - it's lightweight, evens out my skin tone. I have some dark spots from acne that is healing; for the lighter ones, this blurs them out a bit but for some of the darker spots, I will use concealer if I want / need more coverage in those areas.

Re: Hi was wondering what kind of skin tint you guys would recommend for me I have combination skin and I have acne that is clearing up

Omg thank you so much 💙

@Pisces011, you’re welcome, happy I could help. Forgot to mention that the Tower 28 is a nice product for combo-leaning oily and combo-leaning dry in my mind. If your combo skin leans more heavily on the dry side, another tint that may be of interest to you is ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation, this provides more coverage and while still light, is heavier than the Tower 28 in terms of consistency. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing