Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Help

OLE HENRIKSEN TRUTH SERUM- FARSALI UNICORN ESSENCE- FARSALI ROSE GOLD ELIXER- GLOW RECIPE WATERMELON MASK: i have all What do i use together? What Should i not use together? Steps of what i should do before after makeup? 

Help

@7yasmine11 Truth serum at night under the Farsali oil, Watermelon mask 3x per week at night by itself, Farsali Unicorn essence as a primer for makeup on top of your daily moisturizer and spf. Make sure you use spf during the day because the truth serum and watermelon mask will make your skin more sensitive to the sun and reverse the progress of the products. Use a spf 30 or higher.

Re: Help

hi @7yasmine11.. I use the Ole Henriksen line including the Truth collection. Because it's for brightening and contains Vitamin C, I would recommend using that at night, right after cleansing the skin before serum and/or your moisturizer. Vitamin C tends to make your skin a little bit more sensitive to the sun.

Same for the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask. I believe that one contains alpha hydroxy acids meant to exfoliate so that's another one you'll want to use at night. I wouldn't recommend using them together, though, since they're meant to pretty much to the same thing and doubling up might cause some irritation.

The Farsali drops are perfect for right before makeup application. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing