cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Help me develop a skincare routine

Hello everybody!

im a 32 year old previously oil, now extremely combo skin girlie. First, i must admit during my teens/twenties i killed my skin barrier in order to get ride of those pesky dots and have spent a pretty penny trying to get my face healthy again. I think im pretty close but not quite there.

so friends, help me make a great combo routine. My skin is traditional combo, sahara cheeks and oil slick t-zone. What cleanser would you recommend? Toner? Additions? Moisturizer? 

i live in southern Alberta, canada and winters here get real cold (like -40 degrees celius without the wondchill added) so a heavy moisturizer is welcome. Also how do you make your skin care work with your make up? I have issues caking.

thanks 

Re: Help me develop a skincare routine

I recommend doctorly & dr. dray on youtube. All certified dermatologists to give you proper advice.

Re: Help me develop a skincare routine

I can identify. I developed adult acne in my 30's after enjoying flawless skin until then. The biggest mistake I made was trying to 'control' the oil, which further irritated my skin and contributed to breakouts. I've learned a great deal since then. 

I've been exposed to cold, dry winters and damp, cold winters that provide different skin care needs. My philosophy is keeping this simple. Josie Maran has some great products to cleanse, moisturize and calm your skin. 

I recommend you look at a tinted moisturizer or buildable CC cream that will moisturize, color correct and provide light, buildable SPF coverage. IT cosmetics has a great illuminizing CC cream. 

At night, I recommend Laniege products for deeply hydrating sleeping masks. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing