Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Good Foundations to Use??

I'm looking for a new foundation to use. I need a foundation that's medium to full coverage and preferably not in a big bottle as I don't use it too often. Preferably with a cost that's under $50. I was thinking of trying Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Foundation. What do you guys think of this particular foundation and what are some other good foundations? I have an oily T-zone, am acne-prone with blackheads, and normal skin everywhere else on my face, and have light skin with neutral/warm undertones.

Tags:

Re: Good Foundations to Use??

I was so excited when I found out about the fenty beauty foundation but then when I finally got my hands on it and tried it for myself I was truly disappointed. Within a few hours my face was a greasy oily mess. And it oxidized terribly and would make me look orange and another shade I tried made my skin look ashy. I am an Y365 in MUFE for reference. I think the best foundation for oily skin from sephora would be lancome teint idole and if you want something drug store I would try L'oreal Pro Matte. 

I have oily skin and a super oily t-zone. My favorite foundation is the Estée Lauder double wear. It lasts all day and has buildable coverage. It recently went up in price, now costs $42 but it’s worth it. I really wanted to love the Fenty foundation because it was less expensive but every time I wore it, it didn’t last on my nose or did not look as nice compared to double wear.  I would also recommend smashbox photo finish or maybelline fit me matte and poreless. 

Just keep in mind with the fenty foundation that it is very matte and may dry out your skin that is not super oily

Are you looking for a matte finish? I've been using Estee Lauder Double Wear and am loving it. It is buildable and covers what I need to cover while not looking like I'm wearing layers upon layers of makeup. And of course it lasts all day, even on my shiny nose.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing