Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Foundation

Hey guys! I am looking for a new light coverage foundation or tinted moisturizer for combination skin with zero flashback, zero spf, and feels lightweight like the Fenty foundation. 

I am currently using the Fenty Foundation & Fenty Primer and I love the shade, I love the way it looks when I first apply it, I love how it feels super light weight on my skin. Only dilemma is it separates after a couple hours since my skin isn’t oily enough to use the foundation. I wanted it to work soooo bad! I love Rihanna’s entire Fenty line!!! 

Any thoughts about Born this Way foundation? 

Re: Foundation

@CarissaNicole52 I love NARS - Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30  It doesn't have flashback on me even though it has SPF.

Re: Foundation

@CarissaNicole52

I have oily skin and the Too Faced Born This Way Natural Finish Longwear Liquid Foundation Bruleedidn't work out for me because I felt like it was TOO hydrating on my skin and left me oily very quickly. If you are more on the dry and combination side, then I think you might like that foundation, however. It is pretty lightweight and is medium to full coverage depending on how much you apply. I also want to recommend to you TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation – Peaches and Cream Collection. The peach foundation is lightweight, natural-looking, smells amazing and is hydrating but not to the extent that it looks greasy. This one is personally one of my favorite foundations and I highly recommend you test it out along with the Born This Way foundation so you can see for yourself. Best of luck on your search!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing