Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

Foundation suggestions?

I’m looking for a foundation and I can’t seem to find one I love any suggestions for a foundation that’s good for combination skin

Re: Foundation suggestions?

My staple for foundation is the UD Naked Skin Weightless foundation.

I don't have clear fantastic skin, but althoughit is watery in consistency it does the trick.I like it bcause it doesn't feel like I am wearing a mask, and that is my biggest thing with any foundation. I don't do full glam either, but with coverage I find is medium. I do have freckles and some dark spots and it does cover most of it. My freckles are not completely gone,but I have never been one to want them covered. On days when I want more coverage I just use concealer. 

I have tried Armani, Tarte, MUFE but I always go back to my UD Naked Skin. On days my skin feels drier, I mix in some Josie Maran light argan oil. 
I like the finish of it, and works great with my combo skin! one oilier days I do set it with powder and not just with a setting spray.

Let me know your thoughts if you end up trying it out!!

if your looking for full coverage, Marc Jacobs is the mos...

if your looking for full coverage, Marc Jacobs is the most pigmented foundation I have ever come across! For medium coverage Dior Airflash gives the most gorgeous air brushed finish!. Also Amore Pacific tinted moisturizer is lighter and amazing..hope this helps!
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing