Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Foundation Match: Difficult

I’m needing some help finding a foundation that will work for me shade and formula wise!!! I’ve never been able to find one... I’ve tried all the big brands: fenty, tarte, NARS, too faced, Clinique, etc. 

I match the Nars Creamy Concealer Shade “Light 2.” (I tried to wear the foundation with the same name to no avail....) Does anyone know of a foundation that perfectly matches that?? No brand seems to have it!?!? I didn’t think I had such a hard to match skin tone.... everything else is too pink, yellow or tan and I can’t afford to use a concealer as a foundation. Plus it breaks through since its not meant be used that way.... any suggestions? 

Re: Foundation Match: Difficult

@PrettyCherryBom what is the name of the shade? Nars has expanded their shade range a lot so I can't find which one Light 2 is. It sounds like maybe you have more neutral undertones. Have you tried getting matched in store? If I'm trying to find my shade in a specific brand, usually I'll swatch the shades I think might match on my neck or forearm and walk around until it dries or even go outside to see how it looks like. 

Re: Foundation Match: Difficult

I match perfectly with the Nars Creamy Concealer in shade “Vanilla (Light 2).”  I am more neutral and have trouble find neutral shades! I’ve been helped in the store on 4 seperate occasions with no luck...

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing