cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Foundation HG Recommendations

Hi guys, 

I've been trying to look for a long-wearing, medium-to-full coverage foundation that gives a natural finish without being too heavy. I have combination skin (oily T-zone, dry everywhere else) and experienced a lot of trouble with other foundations that stick onto the dry patches on my skin 😞 
If anyone with similar skin can recommend their favorite/HG foundation, I'd be really grateful.

Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Foundation HG Recommendations

I have combination skin (oily T-zone, dry elsewhere) as well.  I've had good luck with the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation.  As @Maria88 posted, it's not quite full coverage but I really love the finish.  In the evenings, when I want fuller coverage, I'll use a tinted moisturizer as my primer underneath the Armani foundation.

I've also found that Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place  foundation to hold up well at work where the air-conditioning is on all the time.  It's thick enough to cover blemishes and provide full coverage while still looking natural.  Also, if you can find a good color match, the YSL Touche Eclat  Le Teint foundation is a nice one as well.  

Re: Foundation HG Recommendations

Hello!
I have combo (though mostly oily) skin. Going a bit dry due to colder weather though.

So right now I am using the Too Faced Peach Perfect foundation. it lasts me all day and if you work it in well it can look really nice on the skin. Matte but not flat. It is not a holy grail for me only because "snow" is a bit dark for my skin and it does not do a very good job at blurring pores. This has a medium/medium high coverage.

I also really like Armani Luminous Silk foundation. It is beautiful, skin like. and blurs pores. Just not quite full coverage for me but I always love how it makes my skin look. Almost like Im not even wearing foundation.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing