Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Fenty beauty foundation

who try the new fenty beauty foundation? How is it for combination skin?

Re: Fenty beauty foundation

When I tried it my skin looked so smooth and I didn't see any of my dry spots come through! I found I got the best results when I moisturized with the Urban Decay Quick Fix Priming Spray and then the Touch in Sol's No Problem Primer. It was also very easy to blend!

RE: Fenty beauty foundation

I like it for a very natural foundation. If you are on the dryer side of the combination scale I wouldn’t exactly recommend it. It can dry down to said drier areas and make the texture very obvious. If you are more combo oily though you should be good to go. Just make sure to moisturize and exfoliate properly before hand and you’ll be good to go.

Perfect thank you I will check it out I really want to give it a try I own the just peachy too faced Matte I’m not sure is it right name of it But i have it and i love it

It did not work for me. When I first applied t it looked flawless and so smooth but within a few hours it started looking blotchy and it caked around my nose pretty bad. I tried different primers and stopped using setting powder and it didn’t change how it set. Ask for a sample and do a wear test to see how it sits on your skin. I preferred the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation for my combo skin.

Re: Fenty beauty foundation

It's literally so good! Doesn't get cakey around my nose or start to break up

RE: Re: Fenty beauty foundation

I will buy it for my Xmas gift thank you
Anonymous Insider

It’s amazing! It is my new go to daily foundation! Looks like you skin just the “better” version

Thank you I will buy it
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing