Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Favorite p.m. moisturizer?

What is your favorite p.m. moisturizer for combo skin?

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated 😊

Re: Favorite p.m. moisturizer?

Hi! 

I actually do like the Clinique 72-hr gel moisturizer someone else listed, but my current favorite is Youth to the People Dream Mask! It has squalane oil and hyaluronic acid, both of which are super-hydrating and great for combo skin. My combo skin drinks this moisturizer up, and even though it says "mask", I think of it as a pm moisturizer. Also helps to tone down redness. Not too heavy of a product either, nice and creamy and soaks into skin. 

Hi @adrianamancini ! I love Proactiv Proactiv+ Complexion Perfecting Hydrator (90 day)  Kiehl's Since 1851 Ultra Facial Cream  and SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow . I hope this helps! Have a great day 💕

Thank you so much! I will check them out. I hope you have a wonderful day too! 💕

Aww, thanks ❤️ @adrianamancini ! I hope you like one of these products.

It's no secret that I've been having a love affair with the Honey Halo moisturizer which has been an absolute blessing for my dry skin.  When I'm looking for something a little lighter, I'm reaching for my MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 48 mL. If it's ever on sale (usually is on the US site which makes me panic a little), I really recommend.  

Thank you so much! I will check those out! I heard great things about the Farmacy one!

Hi @adrianamancini! I have combination skin that leans more towards the dry side, but sometimes my skin will get quite oily on some occasions. I usually use the CLINIQUE Moisture Surge™ Overnight Face Mask 3.4 oz/ 100 mL, but that can make my face feel kind of greasy on those oilier days. When my face feels more oily, I like using the CLINIQUE Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator. While I feel as though it's not quite as moisturizing as the Overnight Mask, it's still quite hydrating and nourishing, and it doesn't make your face greasy/shiny at all because it's a more gel-based moisturizer as opposed to a lotion. It makes my skin feel soft and supple, and you really don't need to use a lot at all!

That's my recommendation for you! I hope that this helps!

Thank you for your recommendation! I will check them out!

Keihl’s Ultra Facial Cream SPF 30

Thank you so much! I will check it out!

@adrianamancini  I use Vanicream Daily Facial Moisturizer on my combo skin. It's my day and night moisturizer. If I'll be out in subzero weather, I also apply a thin layer of either Aquaphor Ointment or CeraVe Healing Ointment as an additional moisturizer. This protects my skin from windburn and chapping caused by frigid temperatures. 

Thank you! I will look into that product!

I use CeraVe! It's not fancy or expensive at all and it really works! Great for both morning and night 🙂

Thank you! I will check it out!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing