Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Face serum for combo / sensitive skin

What’s a good serum for combo/sensitive skin? I tried Volition Snow Mushroom serum and it was too thick for my skin. I used a small drop to see if it would make a difference but it didn’t. I also tried Sunday Riley CEO rapid brightening and it gave me small red bumps on my face. I have dry patch on my cheeks, oily spot on my t-zone and sometimes I break out randomly around my chin.

Re: Face serum for combo / sensitive skin

@Aqua01 What does the rest of your routine look like?

If you just need some hydration on your cheeks I would recommend either the B-hydra or THE ORDINARY - Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5could be added to your current moisturizer just for your cheeks. 

I will say if your T-zone is super oily and your cheeks are super dry you might be under-moisturizing your whole face. It sounds counter-intuitive but when some parts of your skin dry out they produce extra oil to compensate

@Aqua01 for extra hydration I use Drunk Elephant b hydra, for brightening I use Drunk elephant c firma. My skin is also combo sensitive and they work great for me.

I got a sample for B-Hydra yesterday. I’m testing it out to see how it is. It’s my first day of trying. No breakout or itchniess so far. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing