From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Combination Skin

Combination Skin

• 73984 Members
  • 2882 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

A place for our combination skin beauties to share their top tips, tricks, and product recommendations for managing skin that is both oily and dry.

A place for our combination skin beauties to share their top tips, tricks, and product recommendations for managing skin that is both oily and dry.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Combination Skin
Double Cleansing
|
Re: Double Cleansing
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Alehwanda Sulwhasoo Mini Gentle Cleansing Oil Makeup Remover 1.7 oz / 50 ml Shu Uemura botanical oil ...read more
@Alehwanda Sulwhasoo Mini Gentle Cleansing Oil Makeup Remover 1.7 oz / 50 ml Shu Uemura botanical oil
Need a must have toner recommendation
|
Re: Need a must have toner recommendation
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks a lot will try ♥️
Thanks a lot will try ♥️
New Post in Combination Skin
Glow recipe toner
Yall.. I would not recommend the glow recipe toner. Apparently it’s bad for your skin bc of the watermelon fragrance. Idrc tho bc ...read more
Yall.. I would not recommend the glow recipe toner. Apparently it’s bad for your skin bc of the watermelon fragrance. Idrc tho bc imma still buy it lol!
Lightweight Moisturizer Recommendation
|
Re: Lightweight Moisturizer Recommendation
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @AnibellaRocks @I have it but it’s not light weight and can be sticky. ...read more
@AnibellaRocks @I have it but it’s not light weight and can be sticky.
Starting from scratch
|
Re: Starting from scratch
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks! I really appreciate it. @SportyGirly125 . ...read more
Thanks! I really appreciate it.😊 @SportyGirly125 .
Mature skin
|
Re: Mature skin
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Silicone does help hide imperfections as it acts like a primer. If you have creases under eyes you don’t want anything heavy there ...read more
Silicone does help hide imperfections as it acts like a primer. If you have creases under eyes you don’t want anything heavy there to make the creases worst so maybe a skin tint if you have no big imperfections. For the bags maybe you would like #fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Depuffing Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 ml or something similar. Just write eye depuff in the Sephora search bar and a list will populate for you. Dior does make great foundation, Estee Lauder has more color options if you have difficulty finding your shade. If you have dark circles I like Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Color Corrector
skintint recommendations?
|
Re: skintint recommendations?
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Skin Tint SPF 15 with Hyaluronic Acid Fair 1 Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Sk ...read more
Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Skin Tint SPF 15 with Hyaluronic Acid Fair 1 Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint But I am curious for the Summer Fidays as I love theirSummer Fridays Cloud Dew Gel Cream Moisturizer 1.70 oz/ 50 mL I just use the others because I need the blur effect lol
Let's Spill the Tea on Our Skin Care Routines! 🌟✨
SpoilerSpoiler Hey Sephora beauties! ✨ Let's dive into the juicy world of skin care routines! We all know that healthy skin is ...read more
SpoilerSpoiler Hey Sephora beauties! ✨💄 Let's dive into the juicy world of skin care routines! We all know that healthy skin is the best foundation for flawless makeup, so it's time to spill the tea on what products are giving us that glow-up! 💁‍♀️💅 🌺 Share Your Routine: What's your go-to skin care routine like? Do you have a 10-step extravaganza or are you a minimalist with just a few faves? We want to hear it all! From cleansers to serums to masks, let's dish out the deets! 🌟 💧 The Order Matters: Are you team "Layering Products" or do you keep it simple with a few essentials? Let us know the sequence of products you swear by for that skin goals vibe! 🌈 ✨ Results Talk: Is your skin care routine working wonders for you? Any holy grail products that have become your ride-or-die? Share the love and let us know which gems are slaying the game for you! 💖 Let's swap tips, tricks, and product recommendations because we all deserve to have skin that's as radiant as our Sephora hauls! 🛍️✨ Can't wait to hear all your fabulous routines! 💋💄
I can’t decide on a foundation. Help please!
|
Re: I can’t decide on a foundation. Help please!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I wasn't a huge fan of the haus labs foundation. I have combination/acne prone skin. It looks beautiful at first, but by the end o ...read more
I wasn't a huge fan of the haus labs foundation. I have combination/acne prone skin. It looks beautiful at first, but by the end of the day, it's greasy and patchy looking on me. I don't use a primer, just skincare to prep my skin. I tried setting it with multiple powders and could not make it look right. I have other foundations that look much better, like tarte and Estee Lauder. I returned it. I don't understand the hype
COLOR IQ
Hello, I have Dry Skin and my skin has some surface oils. I recently got my color IQ but i’m confused on what shade I am got the t ...read more
Hello, I have Dry Skin and my skin has some surface oils. I recently got my color IQ but i’m confused on what shade I am got the two faced and NARS foundations and concealers.COLOR IQ:Light Medium 2 - Warm 1 - Intensity 2
8,716 Posts