Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Face moisturizer for combination skin

Hi Can anyone recommend a face moisturizer for combination skin. My t zone gets oily at the end of the day. Also I have un even skin tone and patches. If someone can help me with skin routine for such skin that will be helpful too. Also I prefer to use products from Sephora clean list. Thank you in advance.

Re: Face moisturizer for combination skin

I love using a gel moisturizer on my dry zones so something like Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer 2 oz/ 60 mL usually offers solid hydration and doesn't feel heavy or greasy.

For dry patches (depending on severity) I might spot treat with a thicker moisturizer (I usually have 2 just because the weather in Canada changes on a whim) but I found changing around my serums will usually address them as well.

Dry patches can also be caused by different things, I found mine were from my cleanser over stripping my skin so once I swapped that out they went away too. 

Re: Face moisturizer for combination skin

Hi @Benish09!

Using a toner might help with balancing your ph levels.  I like the Farmacy Deep Sweep 2% BHA Pore Cleaning Toner with Moringa + Papaya 4.0 oz/ 120 mL for pores, oiliness and uneven textures.

I use 2 different moisturizers.  One is lightweight Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m... that I use on the oily parts of my face, and the other is Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL for dry or normal parts.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing