Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Face cream?!

What would be a great face cream?! NEED HELP.

Re: Face cream?!

@Muhryssa Hey, the Tarte H20 gel cream is like the perfect solution for combination skin in a tropical environment. Also, it helps my oily patches of skin to look more hydrating and less greasy because of its gel formula but if you live in a cold environment and you suffer more from dryness then i suggest the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream because it sounds fantastic for combination skin in a cold environment as it adds lots and lots of hydration on the skin. 🙂 

RE: Face cream?!

@Muhryssa, I have combination skin and during the day, I apply the Belief Aqua Bomb. It is very lightweight, yet hydrating moisturizer that is non-comedogenic. The moisturizer is also very gentle if you have sensitive skin. During the night, I prefer to use a slightly richer andheavier cream. The Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream is absolute go-to. Although it is a cream, it goes smoothly and does not leave an oily residue. The cream is composed of ceramides, which helps restore and protect the skin's natural moisture barrier (especially during the drier weather).

Re: RE: Face cream?!

Thank you 🙂

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing