cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

FENTY BEAUTY or TOO FACED-BTW!?

Which foundation brand is your favorite? I have combination skin , and a few dark spots ... also , what loose setting powder is your favorite?

Re: FENTY BEAUTY or TOO FACED-BTW!?

I have both the Fenty and the Too Faced Born This Way foundation. I also have combination skin as well. I used the Fenty mostly this past summer because I wanted a more matte look and my T-zone gets really oily. Now that it is colder I am going to start using my Too Faced more since I more than likely won’t be as oily. For loose powder I use the Too Faced Peach powder.

Anonymous Insider

RE: FENTY BEAUTY or TOO FACED-BTW!?

Thank you all for responding! I’m new to this makeup game and want to be sure I’m getting the right products!

@kaikai15 I can’t speak on the foundations because I haven’t tried the Fenty because I never had the time to be properly matched, and it’s ultra-matte, and I have some dry patches so I usually stay away from super matte foundations. As for settting powder, the TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder – Peaches and Cream Collectionis my holy grail item. I’ve tried the Laura mercier, Cover FX, Kat von D and MUFE but the too Faced absolutely is miles above the rest. It has no flashback, smells amazing, controls oil where I need it, and gives a perfect airbrushed finish. It smoothes out every texture or pore. It’s a dream I’ll keep buying it forever LOL

I definitely prefer Fenty Beauty just because of how it feels and looks, especially in pictures.  Too Faced is a great product and their foundation does feel nice but it has a chemical in it that creates flashback even though it says it's photo-friendly.  Plus, Fenty came out with 40 something shades in the beginning and Too Faced is still releasing new shades.  They came out with my shade for Too Faced recently.  Overall Fenty is life. As for powder, Laura Mercier translucent is to die for and it is a ride or die product for me. 

definitely fenty, but try it on first before you buy.  I wound up with a different shade than I thought I would wear.  Light as air 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing