cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Eye cream

I am looking for good eye cream for my combinations kin and it is very sensitive under my eyes. Any recommendations? Thx

RE: Eye cream

@Anonymous I recommend the Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Cream. I also have combo skin and very sensitive under eyes. I’m about to re-purchase this product for the third time. Hope this helps!

Re: Eye cream

My go-to is usually tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment 0.35 oz/ 10 mL. It's $38 (which I think is a nice price point), and both hydrates and brightens really well. The cream is on the thicker side though, which I realize not everyone likes. Someone else mentioned the TATCHA - The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream, which I also thought was a nice eye cream. It really does feel like silk when it goes on -- so smooth! It's a lighter weight cream, but I didn't feel like the moisture lasted as long as I wanted so I didn't get it again. (It's also $60.) I recently started using Glow Recipe Avocado Fine Line Eye Cream with Retinol 0.5 oz/ 15 mLat night and Supergoop! 100% Mineral Bright-Eyed Eye Cream SPF 40 0.5 oz/ 15 mL during the day to combat fine lines around my eye, and I've been happy with both. The Avocado Melt has a really lightweight texture, and the retinol doesn't irritate my under eyes at all. I use the Supergoop during the day to protect my eye area from any further damage. It has a thicker consistency which can be hard to spread, but it's lightly tinted and really does brighten.

If you're open to trying k-beauty products, I would recommend Iope Wrinkle Corrector 2500. It has provided exceptional hydration to my eye area and corrected the lines forming around my nasolabial area. The product is a bit rich, but I haven't had any issues with milia either. The texture is very similar to the SK-II RNA Power Eye Cream. Price is around $80.00 for 40ml, so you get a lot product in one tube. It does its job, non-irritating, and affordable in my opinion. 

Anonymous Insider

Spoiler

Hi @Anonymous,

I agree with @SportyGirly125! That is a great eye cream! 

Best,
Rebecca

@AliceHN What results are you looking for? I've been loving the TATCHA - The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream lately. It hydrates and brightens nicely. 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing