Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Exfoliating toners

What are some of the best exfoliating toners?! I have little bumps all over my face that I’m an trying to get rid of.

Re: Exfoliating toners

@Julianalove Not available on sephora, but Paula's choice has some good ones that come in a range of different strengths and I also like Aveda's exfoliating toner.

Otherwise, on this site, I like the NEOGEN DERMALOGY - Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling - Green Teaand FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads, technically not toners but both do a good job. I especially like that the neogen ones have a rougher side to really help scrub anywhere you feel you need it- and you can see any left over dirt you missed cleaning your face

I have begun to use the Facial Radiance Pads in lieu of toner in my morning routine when I travel.  They are small and lightweight and don't count as a liquid in your carry on bag with the TSA. They seem to do the trick quite well!

@Julianalove  I really like tarte Knockout Tingle Treatment Toner 5 oz/ 150 mLbe sure to start with every other day if you haven't used one before - It can dry your skin out 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing