Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Dewy skincare makeup/products

Any recommendations on more affordable products that inspire the whole natural, dewy skin look? Especially in this dry, cold weather?

Re: Dewy skincare makeup/products

I recommend choosing cream over powder products for a more dewy, luminous look. For an affordable dewy glow, I really like the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Let it Glow Highlighting Kit.

Always looking for same @jjennsmalls . Adding in illuminating liquid to tinted moisturizer/ foundation or after really works. Loving Glossier, By Terry, TF, VDL, Becca, Jouer! 

@jjennsmalls I've been really into doing some cream highlight before I apply any other products lately - just over the tops of my cheeks and sort of swept up - and then I pat it in and go about the rest of my face. I have really been liking the MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Stardust in mars! I also agree that cream blush gives  very glowy look! I like NARS - The Multiple - Portofino

All the replies are spot on with the ideas, cream products are awsome 

Dont forget Supershock Blush/Highlight by Colourpop

ALSO, dont underestimate the power of a good moisturizer and hydrating serum, followed with an illuminating and hydrating primer. if you use powders stick to satin/pearlized finishes

NARS The Multiple Cream Blush, Lip and Eye Stick Orgasm NARS - Liquid Blush Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick Cognac Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Satin Pink Liquid Highlighter Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 4 - Medium Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand Spotlight MILK MAKEUP - Matte Bronzer TOM FORD - Soleil Neige Glow Drops Liquid Highlighter  BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter NUDESTIX Nudies Cream Blush All-Over-Face Color Sunset Strip RMS BEAUTY - Living Luminizer RMS BEAUTY - Lip2Cheek RMS BEAUTY - Buriti Bronzer

RE: Dewy skincare makeup/products

Add a drop of facial oil to your foundation! Skincare mixed with makeup! Best of both worlds. I like Youth to the People’s face oil.

Re: RE: Dewy skincare makeup/products

This is such a great tip! 

I do this frequently! 

Echoing @TennisTony and @GG84 rec @jjennsmalls! I’ve added any one of these oil to my foundation - Drunk Elephant Mini Virgin Marula Luxury Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL tarte Mini Maracuja Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL and Herbivore Emerald Hemp Seed Deep Moisture Glow Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL  - it imparts a lovely lit from within radiance that comes through all while giving my skin some TLC! 

RE: Dewy skincare makeup/products

Try a cream blush or highlighter instead of a powder one. Nudestix has some great ones! I also use first aid beauty’s coconut skin smoothie priming moisturizer which gives a dewy finish

@jjennsmalls @Adding a little MAC strobe cream in the travel size to your face or mixed into your foundation. Also Maybelline master chrome for highlighter. 

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 25 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing