Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

Daytime Moisturizer for Combination Skin

Hi Lovlies!  I’m hoping someone can recommend a good daytime moisturizer for combination skin.  Up until recently I used the Caudalie Mattifying Moisturizer.  I started seeing some dry flaky spots here and there and switched to the Herbivore Pink Cloud Moisturizer.  Since switching moisturizers my makeup just wont apply as smoothly as it did before.  It’s like the Herbivore doesn’t absorb quickly enough or something. Just as an FYI my morning routine is: DE Beste No 9 Jelly Cleanser, BR P50, Klairs facial Toner, Sunday Riley Autocorrect, DE C Firma, moisturizer, Ella MD sunscreen.  Thanks!!  

Re: Daytime Moisturizer for Combination Skin

My favorites are the FARSÁLI - Volcanic Elixir Polynesian Beauty Oil,  ORIGINS - Original Skin™ Matte Moisturizer with Willowherb,and the FIRST AID BEAUTY - Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel Moisturizer

Thanks for all of the options!  I haven't used any Farsali products yet and have been curious.  : )

@LissLou I love FRESH - Rose Deep Hydration Moisturizer

Awesome . . . thanks for the recommendation!  I'll check into that one.  

@LissLou I also recommend the Drunk elephant protini moisturizer. It is my favorite.

I’m definitely giving this one a try now.  Thanks!

Have you tried DE Protini? I have combo to oily skin and I love it as my daily moisturizer.

Thanks . . . I’ll give that a try!  I use DE C Firma, C Tango Eye cream, and the jelly cleanser so I’ve had really good experiences with the brand.  

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing