Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Daylight Savings SPF 25 Moisturizer VS. Protect The Truth SPF 50+ Sunscreen for combo skin?

I tried both and both are good but I only need one. I like how they both reverse sun damage. I'm thinking maybe the Super because it's also a moisturizer , but the OH has a higher SPF.

I recommend always to use face moisturizer and spf cream...

I recommend always to use face moisturizer and spf cream separately. this is because: 1.moisturizers with spf tend to have low spf 2.usually leaves sticky/shiny residue 3. strong spf odor 4. reduces the effectiveness of moisturizer ingredients.  I suggest: amore pacific natural protector spf30, isa knox 365 spf45, iqqu beauty advance sunscreen spf50, clinique derma white super city block spf40, clarins bright plus spf40, kate somerville serum sunscreen spf55. The concept of using separate spf cream in the us market is still relatively new therefore it's difficult to find a good one. the above suggestions are all the spf cream i personally own and they work will with makeup. 

As you said, both are good products.  The main difference...

As you said, both are good products.  The main difference is whether you want anti-aging, antioxidant benefits as well as sun protection or whether you want antioxidant sun protection without the added anti-aging ingredients.

The Super by Perricone product is going to give you good sun protection and it includes antioxidants to fight free radical damage.  The Ole Henriksen product has anti-aging benefits as well as antioxidant sun protection.  So it's really a matter of which benefits you prefer. 

If I were you, I would choose the Ole Henriksen Truth SPF 50 because I think it's never too early to begin using anti-aging products, plus it has the high sun protection factor of 50.

I hope this helps you decide. 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing