From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

Best tinted moisturizer that isn't yellow toned?

Shopping around for a new liquid moisturizer. I currently use Complexion Rescue from BareMinerals and think it's okay, however I'm not having any luck finding something better. Want something that a) Isn't yellow! (they all seem yellow toned!) and b) very moisturizing, I am on Epiduo Forte for acne and esp. since it's winter my skin is very prone to flaking/peeling right now, outside my oily t-zone c) Good for pale skin. I am very, very fair skinned and I'm finding a lot of foundations and moisturizers don't run light enough, and the ones that do are not a good undertone for me.

I don't use liquid foundation but I do like to use powder over my tinted moisturizer. 

Re: Best tinted moisturizer that isn't yellow toned?

I just got a tube of the fair/light Supergoop CC cream... it didn't seem to go yellow on me but I haven't tested it in natural light yet.

@outpaigeous Did a full face with it this morning... actual fair (not too dark)! Didn't pull yellow on me at all, but not pink-tinted either. I was worried because I can't swatch this locally, but I'm keeping it! I suggest giving it a try if you can. Supergoop is cruelty-free, too, so that's a bonus.

I got a sample of this once and DID like it a lot, have to give it another try!

I have very fair dry skin and love the Black Label Deton beauty balm by Dr. Jart+. I have a neutral undertone and this doesn’t make me look yellow at all 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing