From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

Best cleanser for growing pores and aging skin?

I am searching for a new cleanser that is cruelty free and I am struggling on making a decision. Currently what I am looking at is: Youth to the People antioxidant cleanser, Tatcha deep cleanse, and Indie Lee brightening cleanser. My skin concerns are pores and signs of aging. In the past year I’ve noticed aging creeping up on me faster than before and my pores have been an issue as I get older. I have combination skin that tends to be really oily in the tzone. Any suggestions? Even if it isn’t a cleanser that I’m currently looking at if it addresses my concerns and is cruelty free I would be willing to consider it. I’ve also tried Sunday Riley’s cleanser but I don’t see it doing anything to help my growing pores issue, and if I use a cleanser specifically for oily skin then it tends to dry out my face. Thank you for any input.

RE: Best cleanser for growing pores and aging skin?

Hi, I recently began using Boscia black facial cleanser and it's really amazing! I use it in conjunction with the boscia balancing tonic and tsubaki swirl moisturizer, and my face has never felt better. I also purchased the matcha antioxidant mask that is supposed to work wonders for signs of aging. Anything for signs of aging, you wanna look for ANTIOXIDANTS. You should also check out Ole Henrikson Truth Serum! Any kinds of serums or oils packed with vitamins, collagen, and antioxidants is going to be super great for your skin in fighting the aging process!

Re: Best cleanser for growing pores and aging skin?

@aedonnell I've started using the Korres yoghurt cleanser with my Clarisonic... I've always struggled with pore size but this is making a visible difference. YTTP is also a good choice. Both are cruelty free and shouldn't be overly drying, especially the Korres since it's a cream cleanser.

RE: Re: Best cleanser for growing pores and aging skin?

Thank you so much for the input!
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing