cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Best Toner

Good evening y'all! 

I'm looking for a good toner (alcohol free). I was looking about ingredients that should & shouldn't be in a tonic. I saw few options on Sephora website, but then I started to read the ingredients list and I was freaking out.

They almost all have fragrances, strong irritating products for the skin, and alcohol. Even if they write alcohol free,  there is still comparative ingredients to alcohol. 

I'm a combination skin and I get only oily on my T zone during the day. I do not like huge fragrance in a product, especially if it goes on my face. Which toner do you use before bed? Does it dry your skin a lot? 

I found few options, but I do not know which one is the best : 

-Origins : mega mushroom relief lotion 

-Ren Clean Skincare : glow daily AHA tonic

-Ole Henriksen : balancing oil control toner 

Best Toner

I have the mega mushroom toner and I like it for days my skin is irritated or if I use a Peel etc but I tend to use the thayers witch hazel aloe toner almost daily and I love it! It's the only product I put on my face that I don't purchase at Sephora. At night after cleansing and toning I apply an essence so my skin remains hydrated, then serum and moisturizer. In the morning I use toner then moisturizer under makeup

Re: Best Toner

I like using Thayers Witch Hazel. It's alcohol free, there's an unscented version. It's also  economically priced compared some of these fanciers brands

RE: Re: Best Toner

Thank you! I’ll have a look online!
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing