Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Anyone have recs for a good mask remover?

Does anyone have any recs for a good skincare mask remover? I wasn't really sure what category to put this in, was looking for a Skincare Tools section. I am looking for something to remove cream skincare masks (Got to love those 10 minutes masks), and sheet masks. It can be disposable or washable in the washing machine. I am just tired of using a warm wash cloth for this purpose, to be honest. I would preferably like something that can be ordered or bought from Sephora so that I can try to get more reward points, thanks!

Re: Anyone have recs for a good mask remover?

Hi @MakeupArtist412,

I second @bakeamuffin's comment. I personally use the BareMinerals Mask Essentials Kit and it makes using face masks much easier. As a reference, I use a face mask 5x a week. If you're using a sheet mask, you don't need to wipe the essence off. You actually want to let it sink into your skin, so your skin can absorb the ingredients.

If you're using a mud mask, those can be a pain to remove. I use the mask brush in the BareMinerals Kit to apply to product evenly and generously all over my skin. Another good mask brush is the Precision Mask Applicator. The BareMinerals Kit also has a cloth that's really good at removing mud masks.

Another tip: you can use your Clarisonic to remove a mask. Simply wet the brush head with warm water, press the on button, and move the brush up and down each area of your face in circular motions. Then wash off the remaining product from your face. I hope this helps!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Hey @MakeupArtist412 I suggest checking out the Bareminerals mask essentials set! It includes a spatula-like brush to easily apply the mask and a waffle textured cloth that is washable. 

I know it isn't from Sephora but a while back I saw that Ulta made mask removing disposable cloths. I'm not sure if they still sell them or not, but I would definitely check and see! Hope that helps! 🙂 @MakeupArtist412

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing