Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Advice on what products to use for my day and night skin care routine please. I have a very oily t zone and the rest of my face is dry. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I have bought and used several different products,they just donโ€™t seemto work. Iโ€™d like to have advice on what products to use for my skincare routine daily. And maybe recommendations on what makeup is best to use for very oily nose and dry cheeks. (Primer, moistures, Foundation, concealer, setting spray, makeup remover) I would really appreciate the feedback ; Iโ€™m tired of having a complicated day due to my face. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’ž

Advice on what products to use for my day and night skin care routine please. I have a very oily t zone and the rest of my face is dry. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I have the same issue, I use born this way concealer and foundation, the hangover primer and i set it with cover fx. The only down fall for me is it has coconut oil in it. I have to make sure i don't wear it for too long or else i break out. I finally found my happy medium. Good luck on your search

Re: Advice on what products to use for my day and night skin care routine please. I have a very oily t zone and the rest of my face is dry. ?

CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser

Humphreyโ€™s Witch Hazel

Iman Time Control

Indian Healing Clay mask

GLAMGLOW - SUPERMUDยฎ Activated Charcoal Treatment Mask

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Peel-off Mask

Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mLoutside of tzone 

TOO FACED - Primed & Poreless Pressed Powderon tzone

Too Faced Born This Way Natural Finish Longwear Liquid Foundation Brulee

Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer Caramel

Sacha Buttercup setting powder 

Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL