cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Breast cancer & chemotherapy beauty

Hello!!

what are your best products to use while on chemo?  Iโ€™ve made an order for skincare using clean beauty but not sure of my choices??! 

help! ๐Ÿฅน

Re: Breast cancer & chemotherapy beauty

Sending you lots of love and care as you navigate this  diagnosis and chemo. Definitely check with your care team as @CorgiMommy suggested, but I recommend some soothing products below since chemo can cause rashes and dry, itchy skin (though everyone is different).  I would recommend you avoid acids or actives. Hyaluronic acid should be fine but no exfoliating acids.

You might want to check out First Aid Beauty Ultra Repairยฎ Cream Intense Hydration  and other First Aid Beauty products, or other products made for sensitive or eczema prone skin. Skinfix has a great moisturizer and also Laneige has some simple, super hydrating creams and products. 

Wishing you the best of luck with your treatment! @BOBBIGOLD 

Thank you so much! I bought daytime and nighttime products. Iโ€™m seeing my oncologist soon, Iโ€™m definitely going to ask. 

Thank you again for the suggestions and the kind words. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ @sister13 

Hi Bobby,

I would avoid any products that contain known carcinogens like petroleum based ingredients. As well as any endocrine disruptors like Phenoxyethanol.

I really like Caudalie. I recommend using the "Yuka" app to scan or search products before use. 

Thank you!! @sherrielizabeth i just received my order, Iโ€™m gonna check it out! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thank you for taking the time โค๏ธ @CorgiMommy 

@BOBBIGOLD wishing you a full and speedy recovery.  I also had breast cancer.  I didn't need chemo so I am unsure what are appropriate products, speak with your cancer care team.  

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing