Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

thoughts on biossance?

been getting into the brand biossance's skincare! was wondering what others opinions were on their products/the brand overall 🙂 

Re: thoughts on biossance?

@Annie687 I have just start to recently dabble with biossance because of their clean products. I just started using their Biossance Squalane + BHA Pore-Minimizing Toner 4.0 oz/ 120 mL and go my goodness I cannot believe how good it is. My acne is disappearing and my skin feels softer. I want to try their Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer. Let me know if you try any biossance products and love them!

@Annie687 the Biossance Squalane + Zinc Sheer Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 PA +++ is my absolute favorite SPF. No white cast (it looks white but dissipates quickly) and no pilling once I start applying foundation. 

The Biossance Squalane + Peptide Brightening & De-Puffing Eye Gel 0.5 oz / 15 mL is very similar in consistency to the Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL. unscented and does not irritate my slightly sensitive eyes. 

The Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Deep Hydration Moisturizer 1.69 oz / 50 mL is a miracle cream when I have inadvertently destroyed my moisture barrier. Gentle, and again - unscented. 

The Biossance Squalane+ Rose Vegan Lip Balm 0.51 oz/ 15 mL is great for a quick one-over before hitting the pillow for the night. Another (unscented) long-lasting product from them. 

I have tried more, but these are what come to mind and stick out most. Definitely wait for their sales, they have amazing GWP’s, too!

@Annie687   I'm glad I saw this post- I use at least one Biossance product daily!  It's so good for my sensitive skin, and most of it is unscented, which is also helpful to me.

I do think it's overpriced; that probably makes up for the generous freebies and sales.  I wish they would just lower their prices, but it's a gimmick, and I guess it works for the company.

My thoughts on the products I use:

Biossance Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Serum 1.01 oz / 30 mL- Absolutely love this and have been using it for a few years.  It really helps keep my skin smooth and clean.  I use the#Biossance Squalane +Omega Cream on top of it a few nights a week.  I find the Omega cream very soothing and nourishing.

Hand cream-  Sephora doesn't sell this.  It's unscented and absorbs well, and is effective.  It's not the most intense hand cream, but for everyday use it's great, especially because you can use it during the day without worrying about it marking up everything you touch for hours afterwards.

Biossance Mini Squalane + 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer 2.0 oz/ 60 ml- My very favorite sanitizer, of all time.  It seriously will not dry my skin, and it's reasonably priced too.

Biossance 100% Sugarcane Squalane Oil- Another top choice.  You can use this anywhere and everywhere that needs moisture, including the lips and under hand cream.  It also makes a great makeup remover, including for mascara.

Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Firming Oil 1.01 oz / 30 mL- This oil goes well with so many of the brand's other products.  It adds a nice glow to the skin.  I wear it under the Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer , which, by the way, does a good job calming acne and red spots.  It also has enough slip to act as a light primer under foundation.  It's a light, yet effective, gel moisturizer.

Biossance Squalane + Peptide Brightening & De-Puffing Eye Gel 0.5 oz / 15 mL- This is a light moisturizer for the under eye area.  It gives a bit of smoothing to that area which helps concealer spread well.  If my eyes needed more moisture, I would add a drop of the Biossance 100% Sugarcane Squalane Oil to the gel before applying (or apply it before the gel.)

Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum- I'm not sure what to make of this yet. It's a recent addition for me.  It has a slight, unpleasant scent, although that does dissipate.  I wear it under the Probiotic Gel Moisturizer for day wear, since it does have some moisturizing properties. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing