Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

skincare advice

Hi there! I was wondering if someone would be able to help with a skin care routine or product recommendations. I am 24 with pretty hydrated skin but suffer from an oily/shiny t-zone. I also can get hormonal acne so ideallinf products that are acne preventative and can help with the shine as i try to wear no makeup but find myself adding some to combat the shine

Re: skincare advice

Hi there, I highly recommend the Drunk Elephant retinol cream: https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/a-passioni-retinol-cream-P439926

Use this 3x a week at night and it will help with your acne and acne scars. It slowly resurfaces your skin. 

Olehenriksen also sells some oil control products that might be good looking into.

Drunk Elephant did wonders for me. 

Protini

C-Firma

TLC Framboos

Marula Oil

Baby Facial

RE: skincare advice

I would check out the First Aid Beauty Oil-Free Matte Moisturizer. I don’t personally have troubles with oils and would not go for a matte moisturizing myself, but I have so many products from them, have sensitive, eczema and acne-prone skin and love everything I’ve tried. I heard the Sephora Collection also has a matte moisturizer, but I haven’t personally tried anything from them, seems like both would be worth checking out!
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing