Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Which is the best moisturizer la mer moisturizing cream or the magic cream by Charlotte tilbury

Which is the best moisturizer la mer moisturizing cream or the magic cream by Charlotte tilbury

Re: Which is the best moisturizer la mer moisturizing cream or the magic cream by Charlotte tilbury

Magic Cream is too thick for my combination skin.  The La Mer Gel Cream is great for me, so that would be my pick between these two, although I like lots of other things as well.  In the dead of winter, I can use their Soft Cream as well.

Re: Which is the best moisturizer la mer moisturizing cream or the magic cream by Charlotte tilbury

@marmar93 For me it would be La Mer. I have tried both. 

I have tried both and would say Creme de la Mer is superior. I wasnt impressed with the Magic Cream, iirc balled up on my skin and so it ended up relegated to the bottom of a drawer. Im not really sure at all if the La Mer product is worth the money (and do feel youll get similar - and great! - results from Nivea) but I still keep buying it. It just feels like complete luxury and smells divine, certainly a very nourishing cream too. But the price, uggh.

I had a similar experience with CT's Magic Cream. It didn't seem to sink into my skin, just balled up on top. It also broke me out horribly. I haven't tried La Mer, so I can't comment on that. If you're open to other options @marmar93, I highly recommend Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL! I've been using it for a little over a year and my skin has never felt so soft and moisturized. 🙂 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing