Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

Vegan/Cruelty Free

Is anyone else, hoping that Sephora gets with the times and finally adds vegan and cruelty-free as options to search by?

Re: Vegan/Cruelty Free

Hell yeah!

RE: Vegan/Cruelty Free

I cannot wait! I feel like it’s coming, I just wish they would have been more progressive and a leader in the industry.

Agree! I prefer to buy cruelty free whenever possible (vegan too). I'm not vegan, but I feel like it's a better consumer choice for ethical reasons. Being able to filter out products that aren't cruelty free would make a lot of people's shopping experiences easier!

This would make me an even happier Sephora customer (can you tell that I am pretty happy already?)!  I would feel so bad if I purchased ANYTHING that was tested on animals or contains any animal ingredients.

I also wonder whether or not the beauty subscription boxes can be selected that are only cruelty free products??

@GreyWillow the amount of non CF products bothered me about play as I’d never buy them. Vegan Cuts has a beauty box if you want vegan only brands. 

I would be thrilled if we could cater our Play! box to being cruelty free! As it is I feel like Play! doesn't offer a lot of options for customization to begin with, which is disappointing. Though I do like the box a lot as is it would be even better if I could make some broad preferences, like cruelty-free products, or skincare only, or makeup only, etc. Maybe not on the level of personalizatioin that ipsy does since Sephora is limited to putting products they carry in their monthly box, but being able to make a few changes would be nice!

Yes I completely agree because I have to do more digging to determine if the item is cruelty free. I also try to stay away from companies that may have cruelty free mandates but are ruled by parent companies that test on animals like Tarte and Urban Decay. 😶😐

Yes! I always have the worst time finding new makeup to try when I’m feeling adventurous.
Anonymous Insider

Vegan/Cruelty Free

Yes!

YES

i agree. there needs to be a way to filter first for vegan, then product like eyeliner, then for waterproof maybe then for color. this should be easier. and they can make this happen. i'd be so happy and buy so much more stuff

You can type Vegan in the search box at the top of the page. About 760 items come up.

Yes, please!! They are certainly losing most of my business by making products hard to find. Or, by not carrying many brands (which can’t always be helped). So, I shop elsewhere.

I know it may be more of a pain in the butt.. but if you...

I know it may be more of a pain in the butt.. but if you go to the search button and type in cruelty free all brands that are cruelty free (at least I consider cruelty free too) will come up, for example Tarte, Urban Decay, ABH, etc. 🙊 i hope that could help just a little bit😬😁

Yes please!!!!

I emailed them the same question twice! You aren't the only one begging for it 🙂

This would be an absolute dream. It's been a struggle to find a replacement for my beloved Nars concealer.

Yes! I typically have cruelty-free kitty site open plus o...

Yes! I typically have cruelty-free kitty site open plus others so I can filter based on brands they list. It would be so much better to auto-filter based on ingredients and cruelty free.

Yesss!!!!! At the moment there's a little section in the store with 3 or 4 brands of NATURAL MAKEUP and I'm hoping that Sephora will have more selections than me spending my money elsewhere....

Yessssss!!!!
Conversation Stats
testing