Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

VIB ROUGE has taken a disappointing nose-dive

Really disappointed with the direction that Sephora has taken with their VIB ROUGE program. I used to RAVE about how you were one of the only retailers to offer a truly robust loyalty program. Now there is nothing on offer to spend my points on when I shop - I literally just checked out and there was ONE. A SINGLE reward for a useless piece of Sephora self-promotion (a passport holder that I am too mature to ever want) for 500pts. It's been getting thin...but ONE REWARD is a new low. What are the points for if they can't be redeemed? 

If my loyalty is no longer valued, I will no longer be loyal. 

(side note: I randomly chose a group because your drop-down menu isn't working...)

Tags:

RE: VIB ROUGE has taken a disappointing nose-dive

For that very reason I’ve been saving all my points, so I’ll have enough to redeem the $100 reward. Although they don’t seem to even offer that often. I was told by a Sephora employee that those rewards go really fast so you have to get on the app or website really early in the morning. Why not offer enough of these, and have them available all the time? Yes, even for rouge, the rewards really suck.

Re: VIB ROUGE has taken a disappointing nose-dive

EXACTLY! I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS ALL DAY, AND FOR THE LAST MONTH OR SO HERE... AND ON FB. I HAVEN'T SEEN A SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS GOTTEN ONE SINCE MAY. HOW IS IT GONE IN LESS THAN A SECOND? IT TAKES MORE TIME TO CHECKOUT! THEY HAVE US COMPETING LIKE WOLVES, AND THAT ONLY CREATES RESENTMENT FOR SEPHORA, AS A BRAND... AND FOR FELLOW SHOPPERS. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY 3RD SINCE SPRING! I'VE YET TO DO SO, AND ALL I SEE ARE OTHERS SAYING THE SAME! WHAT ARE THEY RELEASING? ONE?!! IT'S A UNICORN... FREAKING AMAZING, BUT NOT EVEN REAL!

I'VE BEEN SHOPPING AT ULTA, WHERE ALL MY POINTS ARE AUTOMATICALLY TRANSFERRED TO DOLLARS OFF, WHERE I CAN USE A PROMO CODE WITH MY DOLLARS OFF, STILL GET FREE GIFTS WITH MY DOLLARS OFF, AND EXCHANGE OR RETURN ITEMS I'VE PURCHASED WITH MY DOLLARS OFF! FORGET SEPHORA... MAYBE THEY'LL EVOLVE SOMEDAY, OR MAYBE THEY'LL ROT AWAY. IDK. I GO AND SPEND MY CASH WHERE I - AND IT - ARE *APPRECIATED.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing