cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Tried and Tested: My Full-Face Look Using Clean at Sephora Products

Clean products.JPG

Let’s talk Clean beauty! As many of you have noticed clean beauty is on the rise and becoming more and more popular – we even have a label dedicated to Clean at Sephora products. I have heard so many great things about clean beauty products, but I’ll admit that my first thought when heard the word “clean” was a “no makeup but you really ARE wearing makeup” products however I am a full face, full coverage, sparkle/highlight enthusiast. And of course, you can create beautiful, barely-there looks with most makeup, but I was excited to put these products to the test for a soft-glam look using all Clean at Sephora makeup!

Here is the list of products I used:

For the face:

brenda bt.JPG

• Primer: LILAH B. - Aglow™ Priming Oil-This is a 3-in-1; serum, moisturizer, and primer! I like that it can be worn by itself without any skincare – who doesn’t love to skip a step in their morning routine? When I applied this under my foundation skin looked and felt softer, brighter, and more hydrated throughout the day.

• Foundation: ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Skincare Foundation Kokkini ST12-This foundation is AMAZING! I love that it has SPF, is a serum, and contains plant-based squalene, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide among other skin-friendly ingredients. This is sheer coverage, so I had to build it up to achieve the medium-full coverage I prefer. I love how lightweight it feels and how natural it makes the skin look. This foundation also has a beautiful, dewy finish that works for all types of skin types but if you’re an oily donut like me and prefer a natural to matte finish be sure to set it with powder.

• Concealer: Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid Tone 05 W- I was so sad to give this concealer back after testing it out that I RAN to Sephora and bought my own. This medium coverage concealer easily builds to full coverage and the formula is creamy, smooth, and - when set with powder - it does not crease! I have some dark spots, acne scars, and other imperfections that needed a little extra coverage and this concealer, aka my new bff, got the job done.

• Lip color: BITE BEAUTY - Power Move Creamy Matte Lip Crayonin Brandy- I love that this lip crayon is creamy with a matte/satin without any dryness. The shade I used, Brandy, is a deep wine red, which is a very universally flattering shade! I also used a bit on my cheeks as blush for a flush of color.

• Bronzer: TARTE - SEA Breezy Cream Bronzer- This is bronzer is vegan, waterproof, buildable, blendable, and beautiful – basically everything I’ve ever wished for in a bronzer! The formula is soft and creamy so it melts right into the skin delivering a warm glow.

• Highlighter: RMS BEAUTY - Living Glow Face&Body Powder-Like I mentioned before, I am a HUGE sparkle and glow getter, so this highlighter was right up my alley. I loved that you can use it all over your body and that it’s loose pigment so a little goes a long way! Unlike other highlighters I’ve used before, when you apply on your cheekbones it hydrates the skin and melts into a silky finish.

For the eyes:

BrendaBT Close up.JPG

• Eyeshadow: AETHER BEAUTY - Rose Quartz Crystal Gemstone Eyeshadow Palette-This is a lovely palette and the pigment does not disappoint! This palette features mattes, shimmers, duo-chromes, and metallic finishes that really let you create soft, glamourous looks for day and night.
  • Brow: ROEN BEAUTY - Vow Brow Eyebrow Pencil-Who doesn’t love a good brow pencil? This pencil is fine and highly pigmented so truly gives you full control to shape, fill, and define your brows to your version of perfection.
  • Mascara: tarte SEA Surfer Curl™ Volumizing Mascara Black-I love the way this thickening, lifting formula on my lashes. The way the brush effortlessly hugs each lash without making any clumps is a mystery to me but I’m very excited to have discovered this clean AND vegan mascara!
  • Eyeliner: ILIA Clean Line Liquid Eyeliner Midnight Express-My new holy grail! I’ve tried many, many liquid liners, so I am very selective when it comes to actually liking a liner but it’s safe to say this clean liner passed the test! The soft-yet-steady felt tip glides right on the lid to create a winged effect with no pulling or tugging required. This black liner is also super pigmented, so I didn’t have to go over my lid multiple times. Bonus, even though this liner stays put, it washes off so easily!

If you’ve taken a look at the Clean at Sephora makeup page, you know that this is a tiny selection of all the products offered.I am so excited to have discovered these clean makeup options and can’t wait to continue my clean beauty journey. If any of you have more recommendations for clean beauty, please let me know!  

Have you tried and Clean at Sephora makeup? If so, what was it and what did you think? Show & please, please tell!!!

RE: Tried and Tested: My Full-Face Look Using Clean at Sephora Products

Great look. I have wanted to try a clean foundation for a while. Thank you for highlighting the brands you used.

Wow I love this! Amazing look and I love that it’s clean. These are all some of my fave products currently 😊

Re: Tried and Tested: My Full-Face Look Using Clean at Sephora Products

@BrendaBT - I just now saw this thread.  You look great!  I really like your eye look.  💖💖💖

@BrendaBT Gorgeous looks! I’m looking into these now 😍

@BrendaBT I was just looking for some swatches or feedback on the AETHER BEAUTY - Rose Quartz Crystal Gemstone Eyeshadow Palette. Looks like the SEPHORA FAVORITES - Clean Makeup Set evolved from your look! I need a new liner, and was looking at the ILIA Clean Line Liquid Eyeliner Midnight Express. I’m curious if the tip is a brush or more like a marker. Going to check on that-it’s a pretty shade on you.

eta: the description states it is a felt-tip. Trying the Aether out today without primer, I am smitten with this shade! 

@eshoe @BrendaBT, here’s what the tip of the ILIA Clean Line Liquid Eyeliner Midnight Express looks like - 

1A77273F-054E-4947-A238-6949B703277E.jpeg

Beautiful look, Brenda!! Thanks for sharing, I can’t wait to try these products especially the eyeliner. I’ve been trying to find one that stays put but still washes off. Can you also share your clean skincare routine please? Your skin looks great!

You look gorgeous! Thank you for the valuable info. It’s hard to find all the clean brands that perform well but are also suitable for us. 

Beautiful look @BrendaBT

Thank you @faeriegirl ❤️ 🙂

Stunning look, @BrendaBT!! I've been meaning to check out the Aether palettes, glad to hear they work well!!

@haleyvvvv  Thank you 🙂 they are wonderful! I want to try the AETHER BEAUTY - Supernova Crushed Diamond Highlighter - Pink next. I really love how soft and pigmented the formula is, if you check them out at a later time let me know what you think 🙂 

@BrendaBT Lovely look

@SportyGirly125  Awe thank you, you're the sweetest ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@BrendaBT  You look amazing! Your eyeshadow is beautiful!!  What brush did you use with the tarte bronzer? I saw it just came out and I’ve been wanting to try it!! I’ve been loving LAWLESS Mini The Little One Talc-Free Eyeshadow Palette and LAWLESS The One Talc-Free Eyeshadow Palette 18 x 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g I can’t put them down lately!!! 

@ather I used my beauty blender to apply and blend and I also found that it work great with my SEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Flawless Bronzer Brush #46

I love lawless and those palettes look AMAZING! I literally just added the LAWLESS The One Talc-Free Eyeshadow Palette 18 x 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g to my basket lol. It seems like it has every color you need for day and night time looks. Thank you for sharing 🙂 

Gorgeous look, @BrendaBT!  I should try a serum foundation.  It sounds light and looks lovely.

@curlychiquita Yes, if you prefer a sheer coverage this is great on it's own. I love more of a medium-full coverage so I built mine up and then set it with powder but I love how it is so light and looks so natural and pretty. 🙂

You look beautiful @BrendaBT @I haven’t tried any of the products you use for this look but now I want to check them out.

@fatimamummy Thank you! I hope you get a chance to warn them out. My skin has definitely thanked me even though my wallet is not happy hahaha 🙂 

26 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • BrendaBT Close up.JPG
  • Clean products.JPG
  • brenda bt.JPG
  • 1A77273F-054E-4947-A238-6949B703277E.jpeg
testing