Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

Toner recommendations?

Ran out of my last toner, and want to try something new. Anything that anyone strongly recommends?

Re: Toner recommendations?

I am newly in love with the Ren toner. The first time I tried it I felt it was somewhat sticky but the next morning I saw a noticeable difference in my pore size. Now it is my goto

All time favorite toner is Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner 4.2 oz/ 125 mL 

I recently picked up Rihanna’s fat water milky toner and I really like it. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate it. Been using it everyday for about three weeks and am happy I purchased it! Fenty Skin Fat Water Hydrating Milky Toner Essence with Hyaluronic Acid + Tamarind 5 oz / 150 mL 

@GraceHilderman Per your response to @WinglessOne below, it sounds like you’re looking for something to brighten and clarify your skin. My two favorites for that are REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic and Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Essence 5.0 oz/ 150 mL 

Additionally, I have used fresh Kombucha Antioxidant Facial Treatment Essence as my second step for years and highly, highly recommend it. 

@GraceHilderman  A few questions for you: 

1. What’s your skin type/behavior? 

2. Which toner do you normally use? 

3. What do you need/want a toner to do for your skin? There are toners that exfoliate, hydrate, add antioxidants, deliver peptides, brighten skin, etc. Which type do you need? 

That info will help me recommend options. 

I would say I have a combination or oily skin- not really acne prone. I currently use the elf brightening toner, and I'm hoping for another brightening one or something like that. 

I just finished the elf brightening toner too

@GraceHilderman Paula's Choice makes nice toners.  Select one that is appropriate for your skin type.  😀

I recently started to use Pharmacy Deep Sweep 2% BHA Pore Cleaning Toner with Moringa + Papaya and it has really helped with my acne. But if you do not have acne and you just want an every day toner Laneige Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer or the innisfree Balancing Towner with Green Tea. After using these toner I would also recommend using a serum or moisturizer after to help keep hydrate your skin. A helpful tip is to only use your toner before bed. I hope this helps.

I can attest to this! I've been using this toner as well, and absolutely love it! I've noticed a huge change in my acne (positive), and it doesn't dry out my skin which is nice! 

That is great to hear. Where i live it can be very dry in the winter so the Farmacy Deep Sweep 2% BHA Pore Cleaning Toner with Moringa + Papaya 4.0 oz/ 120 mLhelped to keep my skin hydrated as well as keep my acne under control with the weather changes.

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing