Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

The Best of Clean Beauty: What Are Your Faves?

What are your favorite  v=clean beauty products.png

Clean beauty has taken off in a big way and, in the last couple of years, we have watched clean beauty grow and expand across all beauty categories, including skincare, haircare, fragrance, and makeup. There are so many different options to choose from, especially with the launch of Clean at Sephora, which is our stamp of recognition for products formulated without specific ingredients. 

To read exactly what Clean at Sephora means, open the spoiler below. 

Spoiler
Clean at Sephora skincare, haircare, and makeup products are made without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

Clean at Sephora Fragrances are formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens , formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan , triclocarban, PTFE/PFOA, styrene, polyacrylamide/acrylamide, acetaldehyde, acetonitrile, methylene chloride, animal fats, oils, and musks, benzalkonium chloride, toluene, resorcinol, acetone, butoxyethanol, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone/ methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury and mercury compounds (thimerosal), bisphenol A(BPA).

On to the fun! We are starting this thread to serve as a clean beauty hub. We want to hear YOUR opinions and testimonials on your top choices in clean beauty. What are your favorite clean beauty products? Leave a comment below to share!

Re: The Best of Clean Beauty: What Are Your Faves?

@KatieBT It was a challenge to narrow it down, but here are my summertime favorite clean products:

Summer Clean Faves!Summer Clean Faves!

Spoiler

@eshoe I am obsessed with the Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask!💙💙💙

I love it too @Tamara76, especially the tube-Clean and easy dispensing😉

I love the Coola Mineral Tint. I use it as face primer before foundation and it makes my makeup look nice! <333

Me too @PenelopeBT, some days I skip foundation altogether with it! 

Im obsessed with all of the Drunk Elephant products,  they made such a difference in my skin routine ❤

I love Drunk Elephant products as well. What's your favorite product? Mine is the Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

<333

It's a hard pick, but I'd say it would be TLC Framboos 

Sephora doesn’t carry it yet but Odacite has some beautiful skin products.  Super natural and created by a cancer survivor.  

RE: The Best of Clean Beauty: What Are Your Faves?

I absolutely love the Josie Maran body products, her body cream has been a ride or die for me for years . I have also started to explore more of the Glow recipe products I especially like there Avocado 🥑 sleep mask it just melts into my skin and gives it a glow the next day. My last products skin related it’s Tatcha skin products mainly her face spray and new Dewy skin cream.

Re: RE: The Best of Clean Beauty: What Are Your Faves?

Her body cream is soooooo incredible. I'm glad I'm not the only person obsessed with it! 

@RNGesusPls ,

I just recently discovered the LILAH B. - Lovingly Lip™ Tinted Lip Oil - b.elegant and I am in love! It's so comfortable and flattering on the lips. I really want to try the Lip & Cheek duo next. It looks amazing for the summer time! 

Best,

Laurie 

RE: The Best of Clean Beauty: What Are Your Faves?

There seem to be a lot of options for clean skincare but what about makeup? I’ve been searching on here and haven’t gotten much feedback or opinions. I need makeup (foundation) that’s actually good for my acne prone skin.

I second this! Foundation in particular. It can be difficult to tell from looking at a huge list of ingredients which ones might trigger a breakout. 

CoverFX is clean! T. J. Maxx has it online currently at a pretty big discount if you wanna try it! 

So far I've loved the few things that I've tried from Youth to the People!  I'm currently using the Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m...

as my daytime moisturizer, I have two backups of the Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 mland I've fallen head over heels for the Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml

I love Youth to the People products because they use great clean ingredients like kale and spinach. My all time favorite YTTP product is the Youth To The People Superfood Skin Reset Antioxidant Mask 2 oz/ 59 mL

<333

I am obsessed with their packaging and branding! 

The Best of Clean Beauty: What Are Your Faves?

I recently discovered the DE Beste 09 jelly face cleanser that came in my birthday reward and I have been loving it! I also love the YTTP Kale cleanser, it smells divine! I also enjoy consonant's facial wipes and the hydrextreme serum!

About five years ago I had the worst eczema outbreak of my life. My face was 75-80% covered in red bumps and swollen. I didn’t expect to have the worst skin in my life in my 30s. After a shot of steroids finally got it to stop spreading, I was able to get to healing my skin. I tried everything in the drug store. Then I became a Sephora addict and invested in some higher end products. Drunk Elephant, due to the amazing reviews and being cruelty free, was one of the first Sephora brands I purchased. I cried happy tears when I noticed within a month of use that it was reducing the years old scars left behind. It’s been two years of faithful use and I can barely see any scars. My clean beauty regimen includes the following:

DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Moisturizer

DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum

DRUNK ELEPHANT - C-Firma™ Vitamin C Day Serum

Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury  Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

Throughout the years I’ve also added GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask

INDIE LEE - Brightening Cleanser

Thank you, Sephora and BIC. You all are amazing. It’s sad how something can make you feel less confident but the people here constantly build each other up while helping to find the right products to give us a bit of an extra confidence boost when needed. ❤️

4 Replies
testing