Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Teen who just loves skincare

Hi I’m in high school and I have very good skin and I don’t where to much makeup but I’m always on the hunt for new products to try the main thing that I like is to be glowy if anyone has any recommendations that would be great! And if any one has good no make up make brand recommendations that would be nice 😊 

Re: Teen who just loves skincare

First of all I love that taking care of your skin is more important to you than putting makeup on. Your skin will thank you for it. Since you are a teen I wonder if the tatcha line is out of your price range? I love the rice cleanser. Dr. Gross alpha beta wipes are great if you want a pick me (let’s say you don’t wash your face one night or something) I have some always around just in case I want to look extra glowly. The ordinary actually has some decent serums. You are young so the most important thing is just having a skin care routine you use regularly. The Clinique toner is wonderful. So is REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic 

CLINIQUE Great Skin, Great Deal Set for Dry Combination Skin  Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin-Softening Cleanser 

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Essentials - Universal 

Re: Teen who just loves skincare

I would look at Merit and Saie they both have some very nice products for that no makeup natural look. Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator is an awesome product that you can wear all over or mix in with a tinted moisturizer/bb cream or just use as a highlighter. I really love it all over, it’s a serum like texture and provides such a beautiful glow. MERIT Great Skin Instant Glow Serum with Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz / 50 ml is new and their first skincare product, I just picked it up. It has great ingredients & also gives that dewy glow. These are just two products but they both have a nice selection. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing