Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

On the search for a skincare routine!!

Hello ladies! So I need some help. I have recently been working on updating my skincare routine but I am having a couple challenges. I have oily combination skin that’s sensitive. I am into natural skincare and at all costs try to avoid products that have synthetic and natural fragrances, and other toxic ingredients. With that being said, I need some recommendations for a cleanser, toner, serum, and mineral sunscreen. I would like all of these products to be hydrating but not heavy. I also have some minor hyperpigmentation that I want to lighten as well as even out my skin tone. Thanks in advance for your help☺️🙏🏼

Re: On the search for a skincare routine!!

Hi @Auberella ! For a cleanser, I love Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser 4 oz/ 120 mL for breakouts, but if that’s not as much of a concern for your, I’d recommend Youth To The People Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser .

For a toner, I’d suggest Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA +BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL .

An amazing serum is The INKEY List Niacinamide Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL which helps balance oil production and brighten dark spots and hyperpigmentation!

Sunscreens are tricky, but a great one is the Black Girl Sunscreen kids one (haha I know you’re not a kid, but it has hydrating ingredients and is fragrance free!).

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions, I’m so happy to help. 
Have a wonderful day 💕

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors