Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora

New (clean!!!) Foundation!

So I just bought my first bottle of LYS Beauty’s Triple Fix Serum Foundation! This is my first go at a non-drugstore brand of foundation, so honestly I’m a little nervous. Thing is, you can only have so many articles pop up in your newsfeed about the low-key “scandals” lots of makeup brands are having now for hiding a bunch of toxic ingredients in their products, before you decide it might be time to try something new 😬 And anyway, my acne-prone skin will probably appreciate something a little gentler.

I searched for a long time, wanting something clean (obviously) but with long-lasting medium to full coverage (ya girl has bright red acne scars like nobody’s business). As it turns out, that’s a tough order. This foundation may not end up having quite the coverage I’m hoping for, but I definitely support LYS enough to give it a try. It’s affordable, inclusive, clean, and owned by an incredible black woman striving to inspire confidence and diversity!! Like YES I will support this!!!

But anyway, check out her brand 💗 Once the foundation comes in, I’ll give an update on how it works for me!

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing