cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

New Natural Beauty Brands!

07.14_WNW.jpg

These three new and exciting brand launches bring you incredible textures, natural formulas, and unparalleled results!

lilah b.’s unique formulations combine nourishing ingredients from the earth and sea to deliver a glowing, healthy-looking complexion. The multipurpose Bronzed Beauty™ Bronzer Duo highlight, contours, or blends seamlessly for a sunkissed finish, while the velvety, lightweight, buildable Flawless Finish Foundation leaves skin hydrated and radiant.

Axiology’s incredible lip collection is crafted from just 10 organic, vegan, and cruelty-free ingredients–showing their commitment to heart-centered cosmetics. Their profits help save endangered orangutans, and a Balinese women’s collective produces recycled packaging. Check out their vibrant Natural Lipstick, which features moisturizing ingredients, rich color pay-off, and a semi-gloss finish.

Antonym’s certified organic makeup line delivers professional-level performance, without compromising the integrity of its ingredients. Available in rose, peach, or copper, the long-lasting Certified Organic Baked Blush imparts a natural radiance and youthful-looking glow, and the mélange-swirled Certified Organic Highlighter in pink champagne promises a brighter, warmer appearance. –Tracy J.

What’s your favorite natural beauty brand? Show & tell!

RE: New Natural Beauty Brands!

I love RMS beauty! Their uncoverup and living luminizer are some of my faves🖤

RE: New Natural Beauty Brands!

I am just discovering natural beauty products. So far I like Josie Maran & Tarte for makeup. For skincare I like REN and Consonant. I will take a look at your suggestions.

Re: New Natural Beauty Brands!

The marbling on the Antonym powders drew me in instantly! 

I'm also intrigued by Axiology and do love the packaging of lilah b and Antonym. Thanks for all this info!

The lilah b packaging.. 😍 

definitely intrigued by those axiology lipsticks. i appreciate their ethos. thanks for the insight !

giphy

awww what a cute orangutan.

Oh wow, definitely something to check out.  I love when brands give back to charity.  It warms my heart knowing some of the proceeds towards a worthy cause.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • 07.14_WNW.jpg
  • giphy
  • IMG_1696.JPG
  • IMG_1698.JPG
  • IMG_1700.JPG
  • IMG_1701.JPG
  • IMG_1702.JPG
  • IMG_1705.JPG
  • IMG_1703.JPG