cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|
Anonymous Insider

Need a New Cleanser

Help! What do you recommend I try for combination, super sensitive skin! 

Re: Need a New Cleanser

I highly recommend Fresh Soy Face Cleanser. I have sensitive skin and my hubs doesn't. We both use it and it takes off my makeup and never dries me out. fresh Soy Hydrating Gentle Face Cleanser 13.5 oz/ 400 mL 

I agree, without knowing what you’re sensitive to, it’s to hard to recommend anything...but to be honest I don’t know what I’m sensitive to! I would avoid anything that’s trying to brighten or smooth or resolve acne or anti-aging.

I've found that farmacy’s green clean is very gentle, breaks up everything that I had on my face including mascara and even helps to give me a little moisture boost. I think there is also a free sample at the moment. 

Do you know what ingredients you're sensitive to, @Anonymous? Without knowing that, I'd just suggest a gentle cream or gel cleanser like philosophy Purity Made Simple First Aid Beauty Mini Pure Skin Face Cleanser 2 oz/ 56.7 g fresh Soy Hydrating Gentle Face Cleanser 13.5 oz/ 400 mL or Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 ml. I'd be careful about using one with exfoliating acids like the SA cleanser mentioned below. 

Cerave Renewing SA Cleanser

@Anonymous CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser.  Good luck!  🙂

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing